BuildYourCMS is a totally customizable (Content Management System or Content Management System) CMS that will fit perfectly to your Minecraft server with CraftBukkit or Spigot. With it, you can warn your players through the news, sell your items with auto shop, use a forum to pass the time (forum not included yet), etc … Visitors will access information from your server, such as online players, etc … So, if you want a good website for your minecraft server, this is it
Post your news server or your site to warn your members everything that happens on your server.
Display server status, connected players , maximum players version of CraftBukkit through two plugins.
Through the internal messaging site registered players can discuss with each other .
A problem on your server? Your members will contact you quickly, easily .
Sell ? ?everything and anything on your site and immediately receive your item in.
Go to Man of the Match Player directly on the site ( grade levels , money, etc. ..) .
Allowing visitors access to the list of banned players and the reasons for the ban .
Access to your server logs and interact with . All orders are possible.
– Your web host should enable certain features / extensions to use the CMS : Download the file here ( put the file on your ftp, rename the extension to .php and go above) that will let you know if your web host is compatible.
– Your web host should open the ports to use the plugin JSONAPI and MineQuery function that will allow CMS to bind your server.
1.Make sure you fullfil the system requirements
2.You need to make a new database and recommended a new user
3.Right now you need to set the privileges the user have to the selected database,you need to check all privileges
4.Upload the script through FTP to a new directory
5.CHMOD 777 all file in root directory and root directory too
6.Access the script directory install/index.php through your browser and start the installation, it is very simple.
7.After you installed you can login on the home page
- 404 error on index page fixed
- erorr with back to line on news page fixed
- added info in jsonapi.php
- added compatibility test page
- Fix a fail in admin panel